Access to Members' Area
The Members' Area has been revamped to make it easier use on small devices such as smartphones. You now access the site using your personal password which you can set or reset at any time without needing to involve me. For security reasons, you must reset your password at least once per year. Your account is linked to your email address as given in the September 2020 Choir Roll together with any subsequent changes notified by the Choir Secretary. If you have any issues with using the site, please do contact me, either by using this form or by phone.
In the site you will find the following:
- Information relating to weekly rehearsals.
- Members' Handbook.
- Choir Programme – Unfortunately due to COVID there is not much of interest here at present.
- Minutes of the Executive Committee meetings. These are normally published within a few days of each meeting.
- Access to online music for rehearsals, including the current Zoom practices.
- Access to the Photo Archive.
If this is your first time here, please set your password. Please do not attempt to login until you have responded to the automatic email that will be sent to you.
If you have set up a password, you may log in here – I suggest you bookmark the login page for convenience of future access.