Access to Members' Area
Access the Members' Area using your personal password which you can set or reset at any time without needing to involve me. Your account is linked to your email address as notified to the Choir Secretary. If you have any issues with using the site, please see me at a rehearsal.
As with this public website, the Members' Area as been designed to work with large displays (E.g. Laptop) or small displays (E.g. Smartphone).
You will find the following:
- Information relating to weekly rehearsals and concerts.
- Choir Roll – Provides other members' contact details.
- Choir Programme – Where & when we are singing, and other events.
- Members' Handbook.
- Minutes of the Executive Committee meetings. These are normally published within a few days of each meeting.
- Online music to practise between rehearsals.
- Portrait gallery to enable you to recognise other members.
- Photo Archive documenting the Choir's history since 1940.
If this is your first time here, please set your password. Please do not attempt to login until you have responded to the automatic email that will be sent to you.
If you have set up a password, you may log in here – I suggest you bookmark the login page for convenience of future access.